Wednesday 4 March 2009

Dear diary

There was a new guy called Jeff Fish and chips (he' transferred from Washington D.C but i think he's Brittish) But what nerve of him to say i don't mind sitting next to you really! but i replied to keep my reputation Give me a dollar or i'l spit on you! But after recess i was surprised i didn't got told off by Mrs pebble (Miss ebble) I don't kow why but Jeff's words haunted my mind IT MADE ME GET AND F PLUS!!!! Stupid Jeff!!!!!How can i show that off!! In the end Mrs ebble asked for a form and it didn't ring a bell to me until she said about a Parent's Conference!!!!!!!!!!!!!But i still thought of what JEff said so i thought i have friends (animals that is) him a human will be good just like a lion, kangaroo, owl, bear or a bunny so i went up to him. He was really afraid that i was going to ask for money but i said I'l give you a dollar if you be my friend. He slowly reached out and grabbed it then dashed like a headless chicken. i was glad that was over now i have to worry about THE PARENT'S CONFERENCE!!!!!!!



When i fisrt came in my house it smelled disgusting it turned out that mum was frying a fish (YUK!!!!) She asked how was school and being me (of course) i lied that i got an A plus (in her dreams)then suddenly My teacher called then i lied again after the call and stompped to my room!!Then Claudia trespassed through my room and teased me! She was the caused that Ronnie broke an ear! But she gave me a toy bear! I don't even know her anymore! At dinner my dad scolded me for lying to mum. But she's still going to my Parent's conference ! Help!!!!

P.s If they found out the truth it's military for me and my toys!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment