Thursday 19 March 2009

Disappointed! :(

Doug, Robbie, Russell, Brian and Jeff were chasing me - I had to get away from them. The library was shut so I had to make a decision quick so I ended up in the girls' bathroom - what a dissappointment!
They are pretty much like the boys ones!

I got myself in a right situation someone came in, I had to hide in a stall - I stood on a toilet so noone could see my feet. I heard some very private sounds - very embarrassing then the door opened and shut. I thought it was safe but it wasn't there were two girls in the girls bathroom and my ear drums nearly burst as they screamed the loudest screams I have ever heard in my life!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well first think a plan like go all the way in the rooms then make a plan were your going then they wont get you I hope this will help you dude

    PS:REMEMBER TO HIT NO ONE OR PUNCH ONE PLZ LISTEN TO ME PLZ!!!

    ReplyDelete