Wednesday 4 March 2009

Help me!

Dear Diary,
There is a new boy at school who wants to hang round with me but I don't have any other firends. he came up to me after school and said do you want to be my friend. I said no give me a dollar or I'll spit on you.
I'm worried about my teacher speaking to my mum because I have been very naughty this week and in my tests I've been getting F's. I told my mum I got straight A's but I didn't! My dad's gonna kill me and send me to boarding school.
I am fed up cos my mum said she was going to take me to the zoo.
I think my teacher doesn't like me because when I came to class she was very nasty and nobody wants to sit next to me and I don't want anyone to sit next to me!
I'll write tomorrow
Bradley
the smartest kid on earth and noone can take that away from me!!!! People have got the wrong idea about me they see the wrong things in me.
Bye for now

1 comment:

  1. woow that is im s speachless OMG that very good writing

    ReplyDelete