Wednesday 4 March 2009

Dear Ronnie the Rabbit

Hi Ronnie
I had a terrible day at school today as my teacher keeps on lying by saying I get F's when I actually get A's. But the best thing is that I met a new friend called Jeff and in class he said he didn't mind sitting next to me and helping me with my work.
At playtime he was the only one who wanted to play with me whils the others were playing with each other on the climbing frame. He sat next to me at lunchtime and he was introducing himself more and we was asking each other about our best hobbies and talking. I do like him as he was helping me with everything with everything that is hard and he helped me with my behaviour.
I don't think he will be my friend tomorrow as he will go off with other people.
Your best buddy
Bradley

3 comments:

  1. i really like you'r wrighting it sounds just like bradly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you to are absoulutly wrong its not cool its superb

    ReplyDelete