Wednesday 4 March 2009

Diary

Dear Diary,
A new boy just came to our school, he looked a bit strange and he has a stupid name too. But he really wants to be my friend, he told me he didn't really mind sitting nest to me. He told me about the White House and I told him to shut up or I'll spit on you and told him to give me a dollar!
Straight away he gave me a dollar but then ran for his life when I got back after recess I started thinking to myself all the words that he was saying they were repeating in my head. I'm confused.
After school I seen him walking home and I ran to him he said please don't hit me I have no more money with the same dollar I said that I'd give him a dollar if he'd be my friend. He quickly snatched it and said bye. I don't know whether I want him to be my friend.
Your dude
Bradley

1 comment:

  1. i dont really know ho's this work is but its GREAT!!!! i think you sound just like bradly,
    well done.
    kennedy

    ReplyDelete