Wednesday 4 March 2009

My private diary, keep out.(day 1)

I can`t believe my luck. Today a new boy(who had moved from Washington D.C) came to school and had to sit next to me.He didn`t seem to mind and came over later that day and surprised me by saying,i don`t mind sitting next to you. I just stood there gobsmacked, speechless even. Everyone in the class hates me becasue i repeated the 4th grade, so they think i am dum and stupid.

Mrs Ebble always gives me that evil look that would even freeze the toughest person on Earth to a stand still. She also did bird impressions today by watching me like a hawk. The language test was handed to us today and i swear that i recieved an A but the teacher hates me so she gave me an F minus!!!!!!!!! Anyway,as the day went on i became friends with the new boy,Jeff Fishkin. For some reason i just went up to him and said, GIVE ME A DOLLAR OR I`LL SPIT ON YOU!!! Terrified he ventured into his pocket, fished out a dollar and handed it to me quickly, then ran away as fast as he could.

After lunch he came over to me (even after the dollar incident) and said once again, i don't mind sitting next to you. I stared at him blankly, in amazement becasue everyone tried to stay as far away from me as possible. I had no choice but to become his friend.

I trudged home wearily, dreading what would happen to me. When it was dinner time my mum asked me how well i had done in school. Of course, being myself i lied and said everything was going well. But later on i found out that Mrs Ebble, the teacher from hell, had phoned my mum. I didn't want to tell my mum about parents conference day but the news had reached her. Trying to say that i had told her she had a suspicious look in her eyes. I knew she did'nt believe me. So i made up a lie saying, but you promised to take me to the zoo. What they don't know is that i am lying.

P.s if they find out i am probably going to be sent to military school.
From your coolest dude, Bradley

2 comments:

  1. i absalutely love all of your wrighting you'r soooooo smart!!
    well done and keep wrighting like this
    (you do any way!)
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. taz your woork is cool dude!!!

    ur very good at everything and ur gonna do VERY well in your fture-
    when you ern lots of money hope u share it wid me!
    lol

    ReplyDelete