Wednesday 4 March 2009

Oh no! Parents' Conference Day tomorrow

I can't believe my teacher phoned Ahh!! My mum promesed tho (not) i dont want my mum to go. Why doesn't my mum belive me I belive her all the time 'humph' . Its not fair my mum will not take me to the zoo. I hate Miss ebbel she is so big headed I hate her! I hate her! I hate her.

My dad thats another problem he still treats me like a baby 'sigh'. WHY TELL ME OFF I WASN'T LYEING. I feel like I want to run away. Parents never do what you want like the time i wanted to go on holiday to scotland he said no it was a waist off time. I dont care i feel unhappy as my mum and dad dont want to belive me 'sigh'. I cant belive i have a friend (Jeff Fishkin).
I felt confused when he said he didn't mind sitting next to me.

SISTERS eh!! allways a nuthead. That time she stood on my rabbit head she tore the ear off that was my best rabbit but she made it up for me she got me a new bear he had brown fur and green eyes with a pink ribbon around his neck. I like her when she is friendly and normally agrees with me like when we ate the fish today. Sometimes i feel like i want to hit her. When she went into my room she interupted me. Ahh at least the day is over

Love from Bradley

5 comments:

  1. Great diary writing! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks em and taz i will try and keep the work up i hope u liked it
    does it look like bradleys

    ReplyDelete
  3. melly,
    This is GREAT!!!

    i like ur wrighting coz u really sound just like bradly!
    well done xx

    ReplyDelete