Tuesday 17 March 2009

ahhhh girls

'Pheeewww' what a day can't wait till tomorrow. Who do you think in gonna tell on im gonna think on it.I hate melinda i can't tell on her because she'll say i started it and i'll get into trouble and i'll wont get chocolate chip cookies no more.

What about if i tell on lorrie or uhh any of the girls eccept Melinda. 'ohhh' I know i will tell you tommorow my idea is superb. He wont argue 'ohhhhh' can't wait. But uhh it will be alot of work he might tell, he could'nt or could he. I'm gonna take a chance i will do it. I'm an genious I know he wont tell (i hope).

I hope the girls wont bully me tomorrow coz I got hurt to day and no one saved me not even Jeff what a friend he is. 'hicup' oh sorry i have hicups 'hicup hicup' pheew i think the've gone.
Got to go my cookies are ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your best friend (I hate Jeff now) Bradley

4 comments:

  1. WOW GOOD WRITING BUT IN THE LAST NOT MANY EXPLANITION MARK THATS JUST THE PROMBLEM

    PS:BY YISRAEL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanx yis I like you writing to it exelent hope you'll like my next one i do

    Melly

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jeff lets beat those girls up and Mrs. Ebbel and make her cry and then do our homework

    ReplyDelete